Issue 03 - Summers End
They say that this is
A summer to remember
But how will it end?
Truly this has been a summer to remember. So much has transpired and our world is changing.
Many adjustments. Many adaptations. Many changes. Despite all this, the desire to create is still alive.
As the summer comes to an end, it's the opportune time to reflect. The Summers End Issue will showcase work created from the beginning of this Summer to the end, and even highlight the upcoming ideas, projects, and releases of various creatives for this Fall.
Issue 03 Submissions
Thank you for your interest in submitting to Manasseh! The top submissions will be selected and published in the magazine's third issue, Summers End. Failure to adhere to all guidelines will result in an automatic rejection; however, you allowed multiple chances to submit.
Please submit work created between this past June to September. If you are a brand and will be dropping new releases for the fall, you are welcome to submit as well; however, keep in mind that the magazine will be published some time toward the end of October.
DEADLINE: September 30, 2020 11:59PM
Direct all submissions and inquires to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Manasseh Magazine Issue 02 Submission
Body: Greeting, First & Last Name, Who you are/what you do (brand, photographer, videographer, etc), website, Instagram handle, where you are located, and credit list of the team and all those involved.
Don't forget to attach your submission the email
Please do not spam our emails
EXAMPLE OF A PROPER SUBMISSION
Dear Manasseh Magazine Team,
I am writing this email with regard to my submission for Issue 03 of the magazine, which I am attaching below:
- Full Name: John Doe
- Website: www.johndoephotography.com
- IG Handle: @johndoephotos
- Title of Work
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Model: Sydney Doe (IG: @sydneydoemodels)
- Stylist: Jennifer Law (IG: @fitsbyjenlaw)
Attachment: John Doe Issue 03 Submissions
- Portrait: 8.5 x 11 in, 2550 x 3300 px
- Landscape: 17 x 11 in, 5100 x 3300 px
Images may be larger than the allowed sizes. If aspect ratio does not match, images may be cropped to fit printed page
- Feel free to submit your best work, preferably from a single shoot or series.
- Your work must fall within the fashion genres (High Fashion, Street Fashion, Alternative Fashion, Editorial, Beauty Editorial, Catalogue, and Lookbook). For further information and explanations on the genres click here.
- You may submit more than once. However, this does not mean all submissions will be accepted.
- As stated previously, please include your First & Last Name, website, Instagram handle, and where you are located. Along with your submission, please attach a credit list of the team and all those involved. Be sure to include their names, website (if applicable), Instagram handles, and where they are located.
- Nudity is not allowed.
We also accept submissions from brands and businesses. Whether you are a clothing brand or healthy/beauty brand feel free to submit!
- About the brand
- Image requirements are stated above
- Please submit catalogue, lookbook, or product shots
- Product name/description if applicable
- Along with your submission you must attach a credit list of the team and all those involved in the photoshoot. Please include First & Last Name, website (if applicable), Instagram handles, and where they are located
Though we are mainly looking for work that falls in line with a fashion genre, we accept submissions from other creatives.
- Introduce yourself! Tell us your name, some things about yourself and what you do!
- Send us examples of your work and include your social media channels
By allowing Manasseh Magazine to publish your work, you grant permission to display and use your work on our website, social sites, marketing material, advertisements, and any other mediums used in the creation and monetization of Manasseh Magazine's content.
About Manasseh Magazine
Manasseh Magazine is a fashion magazine dedicated to giving young creatives around the world a platform to showcase their art & style, promote their business, and tell their stories. Its primary target is creatives with an interest in fashion, whether they be a photographer, designer, brand owner, videographer... you name it! Since its initial launch in May 2019, Manasseh has been striving to give these creatives an opportunity to network with individuals that have similar interests. Whether through Instagram Features or Print/Digital Publications, Manasseh will grow and continue to be a hub for creatives around the world a platform to showcase their art & style, promote their business, and tell their stories.